About the BookEvery marketer's dream is to overhear what customers say about their company and discover their future purchasing plans. With Chatter Marketing, Neil Rosen reveals how keeping tabs on the "chatter" produced by consumers—questions on Twitter, searches on websites, products "liked" on Facebook, posts in user groups gives marketers an unprecedented look into the minds of their customers.
Rosen shows how companies can collect and analyze this chatter to
- get to consumers before they use a search engine and bring up competing products
- deliver just-in-time content—white papers, blog comments, or YouTube videos-that builds customer trust and seals the sale
- identify key customers—the ambassadors, influencers, and experts
- build a website optimized for collecting chatter and interacting with consumers
- significantly increase customer retention and acquisition
Chatter marketing is the perfect companion to help marketers succeed in the evolving online landscape.